Raleigh Mall Indian Motocycle Belt Buckle Outlet On Shophome
Indian Motocycle Belt Buckle
- Paul McCartney Original Concert Poster From 1993 Las Vegas Nevad
- Butterfly Spin Refresh Table Tennis Rubber Cleaner 150ml
- Road traffic No Right turn sign
- Venusaur - 15/102 - Holo Rare (Classic Collection) Celebrations
- Cal Ripken Jr signed 16x20 Canvas with JSA Cerified H.O.F Iron
- 4 Black 10-Disc Two Ring Vinyl Binder Album CD Case w/Black Slee
- NEW 1990 Vintage 18” Tall Terra Cotta Santa ~ Handmade Clay St.
- Koblenz P820B The Cleaning Machine P-820 B Shampooer Polisher
- Australia 1999 Koala Personalised Stamps sheetlet of 20 MUH A
- Lot Of 3 Wiko AV/PHOTO LAMP DYR 220v 650w
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong