Max 83% OFF 10 Sterile Surgical Blades #23 with FREE Scalpel Knife Handle #4 Inventory cleanup selling salehome
10 Sterile Surgical Blades #23 with FREE Scalpel Knife Handle #4
- Soccer Goalie Gloves Re:Load Deluxe G2 Size 9 3770960 SAMPLES
- 2.250 inch Newbury screw OAL 41.750
- KIT MOLLE FORCELLA BITUBO MF005 YAMAHA XC150 FLY ONE R 1997 > 19
- Jakob Drive Technique Mkm 2/35, 232100049-000 (C2440-R55)
- Harbinger 6" Contour FlexFit Weight Lifting Belt - Black/Gray/Re
- NOVA Molded Foam Comfort Ring 14.75"W x 12.5"D x 2"H
- Baby Summer Inflatable SwimmingPool For Kids Portable Basin Bath
- Pantyhose Compression Stockings Support Women Men Nurses Varicos
- Hantek IDSO1070A 2-Channel 70MHz WiFi Oscilloscope for iPhone/An
- Dash Mixing Bowls with Lids Silicone Non-Slip Base with Measurin
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong