Max 55% OFF Vintage 1973 Tom Jones Souvenir Program Photos Mini-Bio Merchand Denver Mallhome
Vintage 1973 Tom Jones Souvenir Program Photos Mini-Bio Merchand
- Amaoe BGA Reballing Stencil SAM:9 For Samsung J1/J2/J3/J4/J320F
- ANTIQUE Empire Neoclassical Flame Mahogany Cherry Wall Mirror
- NEW 60 MM X 120 MM OVAL SPEAKER ~ 8 OHM 10W ~ PART # SPK-1416A
- CNC Lowering link fit for Husqvarna FC 250 350 450 TC 125 2015 T
- riedell ice skates 113 White Sparkle Violet 4m Pink Princess E
- HARELINE LOCO LEGS
- Army Blanket Horse Blanket Bivouac Blanket Anthracite 200x150 ou
- PETMAKER Cat Scratching Post - with Sisal Rope and Carpet 24.5 I
- Cynthia Rowley Etched Petal Brown Wastebasket Trash Can Cream Ba
- Seagate Gaming Game Drive for Xbox 2TB to Portable HDD Rescue Da
(PMJ) is a peer-reviewed journal that supports the continuing development of junior doctors and their teachers.
Impact Factor: 2.401
All metrics >>
Postgraduate Medical Journal (PMJ) is a Plan S compliant Transformative Journal.
PMJ is a peer reviewed journal published by BMJ on behalf of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine. PMJ publishes papers that focus on core competencies; describe current practice and new developments in all branches of medicine; describe relevance and impact of translational research on clinical practice; provide background relevant to examinations; as well as papers on medical education and medical education research.
PMJ supports CPD by providing the opportunity for doctors to publish many types of articles including original clinical research, reviews; quality improvement reports, editorials and correspondence on clinical matters.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong